Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You are welcome Tuesday to Friday 9 - 11am

Dear Families,

       Rather than having a formal cubby day next Tuesday, it will be another opportunity for children to play or help parents as we set up the classroom.  Come for any amount of time from 9 to 11am that day (and the same times Wednesday through Friday).  Indeed, I may ask help in hanging up the hooks for jackets on that day.

      As a reminder, because our cubbies will be in the classroom, and because my room will be used by parent & child children, I am going to ask you to take everything home (I can keep slippers in the classroom) on Wednesdays, if not daily.  This system has worked well in the past.  Thank you for giving it a try this year.

With warmth and light,

William Geoffrey Dolde

I will write more once it becomes clear who will join us in the nursery class at the start of the school year.

No comments: