Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday songs available

Dear Nursery Families,

     At www.williamdolde.com, I have uploaded solo recordings of all the birthday songs I have composed so far this year (and will of course update it with our two June birthday songs at the end of the school year).  My goal is for you to be able to listen to or download your child's song or songs for every child in the class for free.  There is also a link for a pdf for all the sheet music I have composed thus far.

      My long term goal (maybe not be in this year or the next) is to become so proficient at multi-track recording that I will give you free access to longer versions of the songs with guitar and/or cello and/or bass along with the violin.

With warmth and light,

William Geoffrey Dolde

p.s.  I have posted Kim Payne's Compassionate Response meditation outside the classroom; we practiced this during my talk on conflict in January.  There are also CDs in the Kathrine Dickerson library which record Kim describing the process himself.

No comments: