Friday, September 14, 2012

A Letter from and joyous wishes for Polly

First, a letter from Polly.

Dear Golden Forest Parents;

I am writing to let you know that I am needing to simplify
my life a bit. Along with working in kindergarten I have been
carrying two other jobs, single parenting and have now gone back to school.
I am feeling a bit stretched! I'm needing to make my life a little
more manageable for my sanity's sake, so I have decided not to continue
as the assistant in the Golden Forest kindergarten. This has not been an easy
decision for me since Waldorf education is my first love and your children
are so very near and dear to my heart. The children do not know yet as I
wanted you all to know first. The school has found a replacement, a lovely
woman by the name of Molly, who is very familiar with Waldorf early childhood.
I will still be around the school as my Alli is in her last year at school and
I am happy to sub when the occasion arises. This Monday will be
my last day and I will let the children know of my leaving then.
Monday will be Molly's first day and you all will get a chance to meet
her.
I wish you all a wonderful year together.
With much love in my heart for you all,
Polly


Now a brief note from William

I appreciate all that Polly has done for our class and our school. We will still see her often. She has helped to leave our class of children in a wonderful place. After I give you some time to digest Polly's note, I will send along descriptions of our first week and an introduction to Molly Rice. All will be well.

With appreciation for all you do for our children and the school,

William

No comments: