Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Beach Fridays

Dear Nursery and Parent & Child Families,

In class on Thursday I mentioned the tradition of a school gathering at Maxwelton beach on Wednesdays. It now seems that there is a gathering specifically for early childhood families on Friday mornings at Maxwelton from 10am to 2pm. I will try to make as many of those gatherings as I can beginning on June 17. The invitation below comes from a kindergarten assistant and parent of 2 children in kindergarten.

Hello kindergarten (early childhood) families,
We are planning to gather on Fridays at Maxwelton beach from 10-2 during the summer, to stay connected and have fun. Please join us! Last summer we found that sometimes there were many of us, sometimes few, but Maxwelton is so fun anyway. If this day/time doesn't work for you please let me know, and perhaps we can work on something else. I am also planning on sending this info out to nursery parents, so spread the word to all early childhood folks, new and old ;)

Looking forward to it,

Ashley, Thor, Anna & Evelyn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Maxwelton Rd,Clinton,United States

No comments: