Monday, October 4, 2010

course for parents from our librarian

Dear Nursery Families,

     MaryBeth Dickerson, who makes the Kathrine Dickerson Memorial Library so wonderful, let me know about a course for parents that begins tomorrow.  I am passing along the information she provided me.

With warmth and light,

William Geoffrey Dolde

It's only a few days away and I am really excited about the
upcoming 6-week telecourse,"Essential Elements of Early Childhood".
I had such a great conversation last week with Rahima Baldwin
Dancy, author of, You are Your Child's First Teacher, I've decided
to play the overview/introduction we did for this upcoming series.
This call is free, so jump on early to get a spot!

Here is the free registration link http://www.elementsofearlychildhood.com/preview.htm

Once you are registered, you will receive the call information in your email.
You will also have instant access to the call we presented about a week ago,
 "3 Ways to Create a Nourishing Home for Your Child"

It was given by 3 Waldorf early Childhood teachers and chock full of tips!


230 Melrose Dr, Pawleys Island, SC 29585, USA

No comments: