Saturday, February 13, 2010

Calendar Preview

Dear Nursery Families,

It occurs to me that there a few times coming up in which my schedule will differ from the school schedule you received at the start of the school year, and I want to give you a heads up.

Our Nursery Class Parent meeting occurs on March 17 from 5 - 6pm (the EC teachers yielded the 24th to the middle school so they could put on their class play). This will not be a lecture, so I would love your questions, comments, and ideas for what you would like to talk about in advance. Please email, call, or talk to me.

Nursery children with their parents (and/or grandparents and caregivers) are invited to join our parent & child families and community for our young child Spring Festival on Friday, March 19, from 9 to 10:30am. This will be similar to last year's event, during which we will meet Mother Earth, Father Sun, Sister Rain, and Brother Wind.

Nursery families only need one conference a school year. For families seeking a conference, know that I will likely hold conferences on Saturday morning, April 3 (rather than Thursday and Friday the 1st and 2nd). This greatly simplifies my childcare situation. If you would like a second conference this school year, I ask your patience; please let others sign up for that Saturday, and perhaps we can arrange a meeting on a Saturday morning in late April or May.

The boys and I will be visiting my grandparents in Virginia and Florida over the Spring Break. I will not be in school on Monday through Wednesday, April 12 to 14. Lynne will work with a substitute for those 3 days.

As always, please ask me to clarify if anything I write is confusing.

With warmth and light,

William Geoffrey Dolde

No comments: