Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Gatherings

Dear Nursery Families,

I am going to hold off from Friday night Maxwelton Beach potlucks until I know for sure the bathrooms are open (and I have a month of Friday commitments).

In the meantime, I am hoping to offer some informal gathering times for us at other times. To this end, I invite any families who are interested to join me at Castle Park on Friday, March 18, from 11:30 to 1pm or so (I have to be back to teach 4th grade violin at 1:05). Let us not try a potluck; just bring a picnic for your family. If, of course, you have a lot of extra nettle salad or kale carpaccio (or something else) you want
to share with others, that is lovely, too.

I will invite parent & child families to this gathering as well.

On Friday, March 25, from 9 to 10:30am, all nursery and parent & child families and friends in the community and visitors are invited to our early childhood Spring Festival. I will post more details soon.

And, yes, as the days lengthen and bathrooms open, I will offer more gatherings that are easier to attend for folks who work 9 to 5 (or 6 to 2).

With warmth and light,

William Geoffrey Dolde

No comments: