Monday, May 30, 2011

Soup Homework

Dear Nursery Families,

We normally chop the soup vegetables you bring on Monday. Because of the holiday, I have procured a generous quantity of already chopped vegetables, and I will inspire my sons to cut up some more before school tomorrow.

This is to say the soup will probably be sufficient no matter how much else comes in.

If, however, you are inspired to bring your soup vegetables tomorrow, and you find yourself with a few extra minutes in the morning at home, it would be wonderful if you or you and your child could chop some up, and you can put the vegetables right into the simmering pot when you drop off your child.

Children and Carrie or I can also chop a few more vegetables while we are on the playground, so feel free to bring in whole vegetables as well.

We will also celebrate 2 birthdays this week, and children will be able to help me set up a shade garden in honor of Phoebe.

Looking forward to seeing you and your children tomorrow,

William


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Maxwelton Rd,Clinton,United States

No comments: