Friday, May 28, 2010

Save some time on June 9

Dear Nursery Families,

      On our official last day of school this year, Wednesday 9, we often invite parents to join us for part of the morning.  I am still working out exact details with Kim and Dyanne, and I will pass along a more exact schedule to you when I have a clear picture to pass along.

      We will likely have a special event with our middle school friends next Tuesday; it will also be the last day this school year for one of our students.  I wonder if there is a parent willing to try an informal photo at 12:20 to share with our parents (our official photo does not include two of our newer students).  I will also have some of my gifts for students Tuesday.

     The year goes on after that, of course.  We look forward to celebrating our June birthdays on June 7 and June 8, as well as our closing festivities on the 9th.

Thanks,

William

No comments: