Friday, January 8, 2010

Soccer Park on Langley Road, Saturday

Dear Families,

My boys and I will be at the smaller castle park near all the soccer fields on Langley Road tomorrow, Saturday, from about 10-11:30am. I invite any to all of you to come by, play, say hello, and ease back into our school community.

Expect a post later today or tomorrow with some details for Monday. While I have been pleased with the cooperative play of our nursery children, like my kindergarten colleagues, I have had time to reflect upon my own observations and those of Helle Heckmann and will be making some minor adjustments to the rhythm of our day and week. This will affect, for some but not all families, drop-off, pick-up, and what snacks to bring (again, the changes will be minor).

With warmth and light,

William Dolde

No comments: